Digital Signage for Retail
Department store benefited from digital signage and added more in new branch
For Citistore, digital signage definitely is the way to go.
Citistore experienced the many benefits that digital signage brings to their retail business after the success of the Tsuen Wan store installations in 2011 and 2015. When they revamped their Ma On Shan branch in 2017, they decided to extend digital signage to this outlet as well, so that they can display their promotions in a timely and cost-effective way.
This time, onActivity helped them install 4 sets of 55” 4K display signage and 4 sets of 40” signage in this store. The screens at different locations serve different purposes, such as welcome message, shop announcements, product promotions, customer information, etc. Content management is easy and can be managed by their own staff. Citistore has all the content created at the headquarters and then distributed to the Ma on Shan branch.
Today’s retailers recognize the benefits of using digital and interactive displays in their branding and customer shopping experience. The technology allows shoppers to interact visually with products or promotions while still in the store environment, where actual purchasing decisions are made.
Key Benefits of Digital Signage in the Retail Environment:
- Common branding and customer experience across all store locations
- Cross-marketing of products and services
- Additional sales tool to increase margins
- Ability to incorporate live infotainment to entertain and inform guests
- Ease of introducing new marketing campaigns
- Cost-effective – decrease costs associated with printing and shipping of materials
- Environmentally friendly by reducing waste goods